We all gobbled this up tonight. mmmmm
adapted from Pioneer Woman's recipe
Ingredients
12 ounces, weight whole grain Pasta
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 whole Lemons (more To Taste)
Salt
Penzy's Greek Seasoning
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
2 whole Zucchini, Cut Into Small Wedges Or Diced
10 ounces, weight Grape Tomatoes, Halved Lengthwise
6 ounces, weight Crumbled Feta Cheese
Fresh Baby Spinach
Flank Steak
Preparation Instructions
Cook pasta until done. Add olive oil and lemon juice, then add salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine. Add zucchini, tomatoes, greek seasoning, and feta, and toss to combine. Add more of what you think it needs; I like to go heavy on the feta and lemon! Squeeze in a little more lemon juice/drizzle more olive oil if it needs more moisture.
Cook up a flank steak seasoned with salt and pepper (or just leave the steak out) and cut it up in chunks and mix in the pasta. I think we did 1/2 to 3/4 lb of meat. Serve over a bed of baby spinach. **Joe's note: the second helping without the spinach is better than the first helping with it.
Its really good the second day. I don't like this really cold so I reheat in the microwave a bit and cook up the leftover steak separately then combine.
No comments:
Post a Comment